Sweating & Smiling Guaranteed!
- This program is a non-competitive class that helps elementary school-aged children learn that fitness can be fun. The classes will include running, games, and activities that will increase your child’s fitness level without them even noticing!
- There is no end-of-the-season event that corresponds with this program. It is just 6 weeks of fun!
- There is a 10% Multi-Family Discount. Discount will be applied automatically in the cart.
- There is a 10% Military, Teacher, and First Responder discount that you can sign up for in the cart.
- Only 1 discount can be applied.
- There is a one-day a week option for $50, but it is limited to 5 participants for each day. If the one day a week option is sold out, we can put you on a waitlist and let you know a few days before the session begins if there is room in the program for your child.
- K-5th Grade
- January 6th – February 19th, 2020
- Right after school for 1 hour
- Class size is limited to 40 participants per session.
The Red Rover Program includes:
- A coach will be at every session to conduct the training. They will also be available for email and phone contact to answer any questions that the parent’s may have.
- We need parent volunteers who are district badge-certified to help run the program with the coach. We need 1-3 volunteers per session depending on participant numbers. Your child’s entry fee into the after-school program will be waived. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Josh at email@example.com.
- Children will be grouped with others of similar ability and a parent volunteer will oversee these smaller groups to conduct the training provided by the head coach.
- Every child will receive a Red Rover Kids t-shirt unique to their season.
RAINY DAY PROTOCOL
- For every school, there is an indoor option so we will not cancel class unless its an emergency.
- Please make sure your child brings a water bottle, athletic shoes, and goes to the bathroom prior to each training session.
- Weather is usually hot and dry. Stay hydrated by steady water consumption throughout the day.
- Before signing up, please be sure that your child has the ability to be functional and disciplined in a group setting.
- If a child is not following rules, endangering other kids’ safety, disrespecting coaches or directors, or acting out inappropriately, parents will be notified and Red Rover reserves the right to remove the child from the program.
- We uphold the most concern for the safety of your children. We have multiple coaches to ensure that rules are being followed and their well-being is secure. Please reiterate to your child the importance of listening to their coaches and being respectful during practice.
- The purpose of this program is to teach goals, implement basic body movements, get them moving, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
- Please do not hesitate to call with questions or concerns. We look forward to a great session!
My daughter loved Red Rover Kids. She said it was so much fun that you didn’t even realize you were exercising! Megan
My daughter loved Red Rover Kids. She said it was so much fun that you didn’t even realize you were exercising!Megan